Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The new 'stang.


I catch a lot of grief from people for liking Mustangs, but I still love the dang things.

When it comes to old school muscle cars GTO's are tops for me, but on late model muscle I have dug 'stangs since I was in high school.

It all started with my buddy getting a new '84 GT and me getting an '86 GT vert latter on.


I just picked up a new 2010 GT and love it.


I have also tossed in some pics of some of my other Mustangs.

My 2001 Bullitt (#457), a car I should have never let go.





*sorry for the cruddy pics, my old camera stunk!


My 2004 Mach 1 (destroyed by the second owner and no longer with us)





And finally the new 2010.



Sorry for the dark shots and the fact that it is dirty but the weather has not been real swell to me since I picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment