Friday, March 12, 2010

Dodge dealers are stupid.

I have complained about Dodge dealers before, starting with this post.


http://kingvoodoo.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-pony-car-war-and-why-i-bought.html


One thing I never mentioned back then is a very large Dallas dealer, one of the four I mentioned in my original post, was really the worst of the lot. The sales manager himself would not call me back on a RT Classic in blue and he was more interested in putting his lazy rear in the car as a demo rather than selling it to me.



My father has a Shelby GT500 on order, but he saw some plum crazy purple Challengers being delivered at this particular dealership and went in to talk to them because he saw and fell in love with the purple.



My dad has a Shelby on order, could pay cash for a car, and these clowns told him that car would not be sold for a dime less than $5000 over sticker and they let him walk.



I may like the Challenger, but I hate Dodge's dealer network.



This from the mismanaged guys that needed tax payer money to save them? They need to step up and figure out some way to control these guys...what is the point of the survey stuff if they are not going to do anything to the bad dealers?



And to those of you willing to pay that so called "market adjustment," your just feeding these slime and encouraging them to continue doing this nonsense.


And to Dodge, you really should put pressure on these guys, but then again I have seen nothing but weakness from you.

And do not give me the lame "it is an issue of supply and demand" because you don't get to play capitalist when you get bailed out.

Sad, sad, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment