Friday, March 19, 2010

The Dodge story continues, but with a happy ending.


As I stated before, several Dodge dealers really ticked me off in the past.

One in Dallas is by far one of the worst operations I have ever come across. That being said (again) my father was still really into the plum crazy purple Challengers so I started looking for him again. I really kind of feel it is a better "fit" for him than a GT500.

I noticed that a dealer down the road from me just got three plum crazy R/T Classics and an SRT8 in.
This dealership is one of the ones that really left me hanging last time I bought a car...but I contacted them again and got the internet sales guy.

He is not the same one I talked to last time, and he admitted to me that they indeed were charging over for the cars at one time blah blah blah but that he would like to earn our business.


We discussed the issue, the price, and the $2000 bucks in Dodge dollars and I called my father, he came out, and he bought a car.


They earned our business, and I thank them. We got a good deal on the car, and I admit it is really cool.


I still think the Challenger is a bit on the expensive side when you look at the Mustang and Camaro and the rest of my early review of the pros and cons of the Challenger remain unchanged but you can not deny they are lookers and a fun car.


I know I enjoyed driving it around the block, and since he needs to make some room for it at his house I have it at mine right now and just washed it off.

The above picture is the SRT8 with my Mustang and my deuce coupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment