Saturday, March 27, 2010

How I spent the $2000 in Mopar Money.


Well, as I wrote about before my dad got a 2010 Plum Crazy Challenger SRT8. My poor dad has seen the car once, the day he bought it.

I have had it since it needed to be detailed and also because he left me in charge of spending his $2000 in Mopar Money that was part of the new incentive program.

You get Mopar Money to spend on any accessory items you want for your car.

I took it in on Friday and they got everything for it in and on the car. As you can see I have her shined up and ready to go for my dad who will be taking it home tomorrow.

And yes, I will hate to see it go.


One set of items I got for him were the fancy floor mats with Challenger written on them and a trunk mat to match. I also got him a cool road side emergency kit to put in the storage section in the trunk where the air compressor is. The car has no spare so in that area is an air compressor and a storage spot. The kit has jumper cables, tools, gloves, flares and so on in a nice Chrysler bag.

Next up are some items that should come standard on the car. Nice bright door sill trim, shinny pedals, and a cool Mopar silver/plastic chrome T-shift handle.

Under the hood is a cold air induction kit and a strut tower brace.


We has had some money left so I got a portable GPS unit. The Challenger already has it built in but hey, we can use the portable one in the other cars on trips so why not?


I love this car.

I am going to have to figure out how to beg, buy, or steal this one from him!


No comments:

Post a Comment